At the beginning, we started by e-mailing and texting (to one of the members who can only text), e-mailing and setting up a Google Doc to share info. We used e-mail to inform each other if we updated or added anything on Google Docs, when to meet up to do the video session, and to tell each other whether or not they are available at certain times to do Skype sessions. We had to text one of the members because she didn't have immediate internet access. The only way to notify her about what we are doing is by text messaging.
For project 16, we continued using the same tools as project 15. We had one document that consisted the instructions, ideas, and our script for the video. At this point, we lost a group member. It is only me and Paul left. Project 16 was a lot easier now that we are use to communicating with each other with these tools. We worked on it, then met up to record and putting it together. We spent at least 6 hours recording and putting it together. In the end, everything worked out according to plan!